Kids, Incorporated and the Amarillo Wranglers are excited to announce that they are teaming up to provide an introduction to ice sports at an affordable cost to the children and families of the Texas Panhandle!
This program is open to players in Kindergarten - 5th grade. The registration fee for this program is $50. This includes 4 training sessions, a shirt, and a souvenir hockey stick to keep. Skates will be provided for all participants!
Registration spots are limited, so don't wait to register your kiddo!
NOTICE TO ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS: AT ANY TIME, AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF KIDS, INCORPORATED, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE THE PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO SUBMIT AN ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, A CURRENT REPORT CARD, AND/OR A CURRENT SCHOOL-VALIDATED CLASS SCHEDULE TO VERIFY THE ACCURATE AGE/GRADE. FOR ADULT PARTICIPANTS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE THE PARTICIPANT TO SUBMIT ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING VALID FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION: 1) DRIVER’S LICENSE FROM A U.S. STATE, 2) FEDERAL OR STATE ID CARD, 3) MILITARY ID CARD, 4) U.S. PASSPORT.
REVISED AND ADOPTED BY THE KIDS, INCORPORATED BOARD OF DIRECTORS, OCTOBER 4, 2023.
• THE CODE OF CONDUCT APPLIES TO PARTICIPANTS, COACHES/VOLUNTEERS, SPECTATORS, PARENTS, CONTRACTED EMPLOYEES, OFFICIALS, AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF
• PROFANE, OBSCENE, ABUSIVE, DEGRADING/THREATENING LANGUAGE, GESTURES AND/OR TAUNTING IN THE PRESENCE OF ANYONE ATTENDING A KIDS, INCORPORATED EVENT IS PROHIBITED.
• DO NOT HANDLE A CHILD/PARTICIPANT IN AN AGGRESSIVE OR ABUSIVE MANNER.
• ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE IS PROHIBITED.
• ACCEPT THE DECISION OF THE GAME OFFICIALS AS BEING FAIR AND CALLED TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY.
• DO NOT KNOWINGLY PERMIT AN INELIGIBLE PLAYER TO PLAY IN ANY GAME.
• PLEASE USE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.
• THE USE OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL, VAPING, OR TOBACCO IN ANY FORM IS NOT PERMITTED WHILE ATTENDING ANY KIDS, INCORPORATED EVENT.
• NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS WILL BE PERMITTED AT ANY KIDS, INCORPORATED EVENT.
AT ANY TIME, AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF KIDS, INCORPORATED, VIOLATION OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION OR EXPULSION FROM OUR PROGRAM.
Intro to Ice Sports Session 1
Registration Opens: May 15
Training Sessions: June 3, June 10, June 17, & June 24
Intro to Ice Sports Session 2
Registration Opens: June 19
Training Sessions: July 8, July 15, July 22, & July 29
There will be two training times each Saturday. One session will take place from 9am - 10am and the second session will take place from 10am - 11am.
Week One: Learn to Skate
• Skating Fundamentals: Safety and Skating
Week Two: Skiing Adventures
• Skating Fundamentals: Edges and Turning
• Relay Races
Week Three: Stops and Starts
• Skating Fundamentals: Stopping
• Red Light, Green Light
Week Four: Ice Sports
• Figure Skating
• Broom Ball