It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to contact the Kids, Incorporated office regarding a refund. The following guidelines will be followed with respect to issuing refunds:
- One-hundred percent (100%) of the program fee shall be refunded if the parent/guardian submits a Refund Request Form prior to the first game of the season.
- If payment was made using a credit card, the refund must be issued back to the same card.
- If payment was made by cash, check or money order, Kids, Incorporated will issue a company check for the refund.
- If the child was issued a t-shirt or jersey, it must be returned before a refund check or credit card refund will be issued.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued once the season begins.